The Wisconsin Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists uses Nursing Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of The Wisconsin Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists.
Benefits of Membership
The purpose of the Wisconsin Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (WIACNS) is for the education of the Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) in Wisconsin through professional and relational activities in order to improve and develop the CNS field.
Membership in Wisconsin Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (WIACNS) shall include both voting and non-voting members.
Voting members of WIACNS include any of the following:
- Employed in CNS position with a graduate nursing degree
- Graduate preparation as a CNS
- CNS faculty
- Non-voting members include any of the following:*
- Graduate CNS Students
- Undergraduate nursing students
- Other interested nursing professionals
- Members are encouraged to join the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (NACNS), but this is not a condition of membership in the Affiliate.
No Membership dues are required at the present time.